At Opus Regulatory, we take pride in being a company who hires exceptional people who exemplify high standards and a passion to create significant benefits for our clients and employees. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced entrepreneurial team, where every person matters, submit your resume to email@example.com.
Regulatory Affairs Consultants
FTE and hourly Consulting opportunities exist for Senior Manager to Executive Director levels within all regulatory affairs functional areas including:
- Advertising / Promotion
- Regulatory Strategy
Most roles offer a significant home-based schedule.
Requirements: 4+ year's pharmaceutical regulatory affairs experience, advanced degree/science background preferred.
Due to sustained company growth, we are seeking Account Executives to develop new business opportunities at prospective and existing clients.
- Research new business leads.
- Diligently conduct client company and project pre-qualification
- Develop new clients through intensive networking, prospecting, client meetings and attending industry trade shows and conferences.
- Negotiate business contracts and close new projects with client decision makers
- Expand existing client services by developing additional RA functional area groups.
- Work with a strong sense of customer satisfaction.
- Research and qualify existing and new Opus Regulatory consultants
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues, consultants and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- Strong work ethic
- An outgoing personality and positive outlook
- Keen attention to detail
- Individuals interested in working within a small company, entrepreneurial environment
- BS/BA degree. Medical/Scientific area of focus preferred but not required.
- 2+ years' experience working within a life science industry (e.g. biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device).
- 1+ years' experience within Regulatory Affairs or related specialty (e.g. clinical research, medical affairs, QA).
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, the drug development process, regulatory submissions (IND, NDA, etc.), and post-market compliance.
- Prior sales/marketing experience desirable but not required.
Opus Regulatory, Inc. offers the benefits of both a dynamic entrepreneurial environment and financial stability. We provide hands-on training, a competitive starting compensation plan, high income earning potential, and a comprehensive benefits plan (see below).
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Opus is committed, in accordance with applicable law, to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants. It will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, or as a disabled Veteran, or any other basis protected by law.
While Management is responsible for the development of plans, programs, and controls to ensure that our policy is carried out, we expect all employees to provide individual and collective support for equal employment Opportunity at Opus Regulatory.
Opus Regulatory is committed to offering a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package to recruit and retain talented professionals. Our benefits program offers a broad array of plans to support our workforce physically, financially, and personally. We currently offer the following benefits:
Health & Wellness
- 401k retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
Quality of Life
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid Sick days
- Paid personal days
- Paid jury days
- Most Regulatory Consultant positions offer significant home-based arrangements
This summary is an overview of benefits to prospective employees. More extensive information is provided to new employees upon hire. Paid time off, paid holidays and paid personal days are offered to full time employees.