At Opus Regulatory, we take pride in being a company who hires exceptional people who exemplify high standards and a passion to create significant benefits for our clients and employees. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced entrepreneurial team, where every person matters, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resource Manager
Founded in 1994, Opus Regulatory is an innovative consulting firm serving biopharmaceutical companies throughout the US. Due to unprecedented growth, we are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Human Resource Manager for our company headquarters in Cambridge, MA.
This individual will be responsible for supporting HR administration, company benefits, compliance, HRIS, payroll, performance management and training, employee support, and recruitment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who exemplifies high quality standards, is passionate about their work, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- New Employee Onboarding and Orientation
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Assist with HR projects as necessary
- Oversee Payroll administration
- Monitors employee eligibility for benefits plans
- Review benefits with employees and process enrollment, cancellation or changes.
- Organize and manage annual enrollments, communications and election process
- Maintain and distribute list of new and cancelled employees under each benefit plan.
- Verify benefit billing accuracy and processes for payment
- Administers COBRA for group health plans
- Will assist with all leave management (FMLA, LTD, STD, etc.)
- Ensures compliance with USCIS Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- Maintain and processes all unemployment notices of entitlement and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner.
- Attends unemployment hearings when necessary.
- Own the HRIS function, maintaining and updating the system
- Upload accurate and timely information
- Conduct quarterly audits ensuring that all employee changes in the HRIS system are transferred to Payroll
Performance Management & Training:
- Monitors, tracks and distributes tardiness, absenteeism and PTO reports
- Manages and tracks all trainings and certifications
- Provide and develop training for employees when needed
- Develop and implement new hire orientation
- Fields employee questions.
- Help develop and plan employee activities/parties
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs
Administrative and Ad Hoc Projects
- Manage travel arrangements and expense reimbursements
- Managing payroll tax registration, registered agent services and state openings/dissolutions
- Sourcing candidates leveraging social media platforms, employee referrals, and networking
- Update candidate records via company CRM System to maintain current accurate information
- Following up with paperwork
- Developing and posting job descriptions on multiple portals and websites
- Phone screening candidates, coordinating and conducting in-person interviews
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resource Management
- Exceptional proficiency in MSOffice and a strong background in database/CRM systems and social media applications
- Strong benefits administration experience
- Must have strong compliance experience (FMLA, ADA, ACA, etc.)
- Familiarity with HRIS systems
- Working knowledge of payroll laws, payroll processing, state/federal taxes
- Experience working in a startup/entrepreneurial culture, adaptable and willing to wear multiple hats
- Personable Self-starter with the ability to collaborate with team members
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with a detail orientation and a “no task is too big or small” attitude
- Aptitude for learning industry technology with a genuine interest in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Opus Regulatory is committed to offering a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package to recruit and retain talented professionals. Our benefits program includes medical, dental and vision insurance in addition to 401(k) and paid time off.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR THIRD-PARTY RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Regulatory Affairs Consultants
FTE and hourly Consulting opportunities exist for Senior Manager to Executive Director levels within all regulatory affairs functional areas including:
- Advertising / Promotion
- Regulatory Strategy
Most roles offer a significant home-based schedule.
Requirements: 4+ year's pharmaceutical regulatory affairs experience, advanced degree/science background preferred.
Director of Business Development
Due to sustained company growth, we are seeking a Director of Business Development to expand regulatory affairs (RA) consulting services and client development.
- Identify target organizations and prospects for developing new RA consulting services.
- Working with marketing, ensure a consistent, organized approach to prospect outreach
- Qualify prospects and develop effective proposals for contracting and consulting services
- Support proposal development and RFP responses.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate across the organization to identify top RA consulting leads.
- Exhibit strong communications skills to effectively articulate value proposition to clients
- Attend pharmaceutical industry events and conferences for networking opportunities
- Leverage existing client relationships and services by expanding into additional RA functional areas, including advertising & promotion, labeling and regulatory strategy
- Negotiate and close new RA consulting projects working with client procurement personnel and RA executive decision makers
- Work with CEO and business development team to develop new business development strategies and plans annually
- Assist with interviewing and the selection process for hiring new RA consultants
- Work with a strong sense of urgency and customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- Strong work ethic
- An outgoing personality and positive outlook
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Individuals interested in working within a small company, entrepreneurial environment
- BS/BA degree. Advanced degree a plus.
- 8+ years pharmaceutical industry experience. Focus areas may include RA, clinical, scientific, quality, medical, marketing, other.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical RA experience. Preferably w/in regulatory strategy, advertising & promotional compliance or product labeling.
- Prior sales and marketing experience beneficial but not required
Opus Regulatory, Inc. offers the benefits of both a dynamic entrepreneurial environment and financial stability. We provide hands-on training, a competitive starting compensation plan, high income earning potential, and a comprehensive benefits plan (see below).
Please respond with a resume and cover letter to:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Opus is committed, in accordance with applicable law, to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants. It will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, or as a disabled Veteran, or any other basis protected by law.
While Management is responsible for the development of plans, programs, and controls to ensure that our policy is carried out, we expect all employees to provide individual and collective support for equal employment Opportunity at Opus Regulatory.
Opus Regulatory is committed to offering a comprehensive and competitive total rewards package to recruit and retain talented professionals. Our benefits program offers a broad array of plans to support our workforce physically, financially, and personally. We currently offer the following benefits:
Health & Wellness
- 401k retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
Quality of Life
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid Sick days
- Paid personal days
- Paid jury days
- Most Regulatory Consultant positions offer significant home-based arrangements
This summary is an overview of benefits to prospective employees. More extensive information is provided to new employees upon hire. Paid time off, paid holidays and paid personal days are offered to full time employees.